Pages

3.19.2012

Thankful for people who give

The night before Nathan flew to Haiti, he welcomed a group of men to the student center from Pennsylvania who gave up their time and spent a lot of money on gas and mileage to travel to Kentucky.  Why?  They possess a skills in HVAC and  a love for God and missions.  We were in need of a furnace and they had the ability to install one for us.  Isn't that generous and amazing?  So as not to disrupt the schedule of activities here, they came over our spring break. When I arrived home Thursday night, just hours after they left, this is what I found.  I can't say that I've ever been so bowled over by a furnace room before.  I really wish I had "before" pics!

The first thing I saw:


We now have SEPARATE systems for each floor so we can heat or cool only the areas we need.  AND we can change the thermostat on our phone if need be!  Compared to what we used to have, this looks like it could fly an airplane.


If you could have seen what we had before, the men moved all the ductwork to make a better use of the space and WOW what a difference that makes!




Gentlemen, we are humbled and blessed.  THANK YOU!


No comments: