Pages

3.08.2012

Sharing Three Hearts (and hats!)

When Nathan and I find something we love, we SHARE all about it.  Probably obnoxiously, but that's probably why God had us here at the student center, promoting missions to university students!

I have TWO shares here from our friends, Arthur and Hanna Rasco.  Both Arthur and Hanna worked with us at WGM until God moved them to North Carolina and Arthur joined the creative team at Samaritan's Purse.  A few years ago he brought a rough cut of his latest project for us to test screen on some students.  I was in tears. I badgered poor Arthur to PLEASE tell me how it ended (remember, it was a rough cut).

Here's a trailer of the movie he was making:




I was so excited to see that it's now available on DVD.  You can buy it here!

If you have an interest in Asia, heart conditions, if you're a parent, or are inspired by some of the extraordinary ways the love of Christ compels folks to love others, check out this film.  You will NOT be disappointed!

The SECOND share I want to post here is Hanna's new Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rasbebeandco?ref=top_trail

Hanna is making adorable children's hats, a portion of the proceeds go towards adopting families (they are an adoptive family themselves)!


If you're planning to have your daughter's portraits made, these would be a classy, one-of-a-kind accessory!

Thanks for humoring me!

No comments: