Pages

3.15.2012

Emily's Wedding

Last week we got to see my cousin Emily marry!  It feels like ages since I've attended a wedding as a guest and it was a lot of fun! Forgive me for keeping the camera in the car 'til the reception (Reni slept on my lap throughout the entire ceremony so I couldn't have take photos then if I wanted to)!  Oh!  And hello to "Ruth" a blog reader who introduced herself at the reception!  That's only happened to me one other time, I think, and was pretty cool!  I appreciate your interest in our family's story!

These pics feel a bit disjointed, but here goes...

Here Reni is demonstrating one of his Kindle Fire apps to my cousin Rachel's son, Caleb.







Once Reni got over his reticence, we couldn't keep he and his sister off the dance floor! 


(Above) Sisters, Elyse and Emily
(Below) Cousins, Derek and Hannah

 (Below)  My mom with 2 of her 3 sisters.  Aunt Marcia (middle) was MOB.  I think she could have passed for a bridesmaid!  Seriously.
Mom and Aunt Miriam are sporting hair pieces they bought on their last sisters' weekend specifically for the wedding!





Ellie was DESPERATE to dance with the bride.  Emily was a great sport and Ellie was thrilled!

At the end of the night, Ellie was anxious to 'cuddle' with Gigi.

No comments: