Pages

3.14.2012

Spring Break 2012

I've got a couple more posts' worth of photos, but these are the ones I dumped to the laptop tonight...

 The city kids are so excited to be on the farm, they happily sit in the back of a parked pick up truck.

 This week Dad did some used-tractor shopping.


We're grateful that home-schooling can be done from anywhere!  Here's Ellie working on her lessons on Tuesday.


If you have a driver's license in this family, you will undoubtedly be called upon to move a truck somewhere. Don't ask me why I took the photo above.  I don't really remember myself.

 This container was delivered on Monday.  I will hold the bulk of our earthly possessions after our summer move.

Last night we stopped by my grandparents' home for a visit...




This morning we had a play date with my cousin Heidi's daughter, Jaedyn and Addy.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect!  (Just a tad windy)











Grateful for 2nd cousins that we'll get to see much more often soon!

P.S.  Ate supper at the Harvest Cafe in Delavan.  All I can say is, "Wow."  Never imagined a place like that could be found so close to home!  Try the French Onion soup.  You won't be disappointed!

P.S. #2 -- at said restaurant above, we were waited on by a former Albanian MK (missionary kid) that I've only ever seen in Albania.  Double surprise!

No comments: