Pages

3.09.2012

"Sequence"

The first photo, and my favorite.

Okay, folks.  This photo challenge thing is HARD!  I mean, I can photograph a 'thing' pretty easily, but a 'concept' or an idea takes more time and creativity than this busy mama has on her hands these days.  I'm taking the easy way out and for my "sequence" I'm posting a sequence of photos of the kiddos.  Funny how when I want to take their photo, they're not in the mood.  But when I'm photographing something else (like a wedding album that arrived today), they get jealous that they're not the object of my attention.  So here goes... Ellie and Reni on Thursday afternoon, just before naptime (and right after playing 'ambulance' -- that Kenyan bracelet was Reni's bandage).








Straight out of camera, shot on the 35mm 1.4. ISO 2000, f/2.2, 1/320. This lens might stay on my camera for a long, long time.  Slight vignetting added in Lightroom.

Now to go packing the car!  Illinois, here we come!

No comments: