Pages

7.18.2011

What We're Listening to This Summer

I learned about the Seeds Family Worship CDs over on Kelly Raudenbush's blog when she posted a link to a free song download last month.  I loved the song so much I ordered a couple of CDs for us to listen to in the car this summer while we racked up miles driving to Illinois, Ohio, New Jersey and Illinois again!  Since I'm so weak on Bible memory I thought this was a great way to take advantage of the time in the car and find a great way to commit these words to memory! I love them and find the tunes running through my head all the time!

What's great about these are that they are word-for-word Scripture (from the ESV) -- nothing else -- AND, when you buy a CD, it comes with a free 2nd copy for you to give away!  It doesn't get much better than that!  Just had to share!

No comments: