Pages

7.18.2011

Happy 12th, Nathan!


Who would have thought on that hot, sticky Sunday in central Illinois that our family would look like this in 12 years?  Not me!  What an adventure our lives together have been!  Rarely dull, that's for sure. ;-)  While last year we were riding a funicular up to the top of Mt Dajti and eating atop the Hotel President, I was glad for a pretty 'normal' day here in Kentucky, with our family altogether. I can't imagine a better teammate or partner, than the one God blessed me with in you, Nathan.  Thanks for your love, support, leadership, and for keeping me laughing!  Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary Nathan and Cydil!!!

Kjernald Family Adventures said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. Cydil, you have the most beautiful smile I know! Miss you guys. You need to think about taking a trip to Sweden. We can give you boats, fast and slow, beaches, wildlife and even a grandmother that would dote on the children (I know it's not the same, but hey I'm trying).

love,
laurie