Pages

3.18.2015

Whetting Your Appetite

Tomorrow starts a new season of guests coming to the village and we couldn't be more excited!  To lighten the load a tad, I had the idea to hire my friend Xhania to help me with some food prep.  She's always peppered me with questions about American cuisine and I thought this might be a good way to satiate her curiosity and give me an extra set of hands in stocking the freezer with some ready-to-cook meals!


I know, Dad.  Shocker.  The first thing we made was Shepherd's Pie.


But in two hours we knocked out a Shepherd's Pie, Chicken Pot Pie and a Spaghetti casserole!
We will definitely be doing this again after these are eaten (or maybe I need to buy more pyrex)!

Then yesterday we had a staff meeting which was the perfect excuse to make a German Chocolate Cupcake mix sent from America.

Look who got to lick the leftover batter! 



Okay, maybe a lot of batter.



No comments: