Pages

3.19.2015

Four More Waggoners in the Village

They're here!  It's spring break and we couldn't imagine a better way to spend it than to have Nathan's brother and three nephews here with us!  I don't think Ellie has stopped talking nor Reni giggling since we picked them up at the airport this afternoon!  I had no idea just how excited they would be to have family here.
 

Within minutes of unloading their bags, they were back outside for our open court hours that we have every afternoon, practicing the Albanian phrases they had been practicing (SO proud of them for putting in the effort ahead of time and even prouder for not being afraid to try to speak)!


After everyone left Rachel got a phone call to hear that they had arrived safe and sound, then it was time to eat and pulling out all the stops to keep everyone up until at least 8!


Tomorrow will be a big day and we don't let up!  Saturday is our Father/Son retreat and tonight Stephen shared the outlines of his messages.  It's going to be SO good, I wish I could be there to hear them myself!

Alright, now I'm off to bed too!  And I don't even have jetlag as an excuse!

No comments: