Pages

3.25.2015

I wasn't ignoring you...

It's come to my attention that a few of my friends (at least three that I know of, so probably more!) who 'subscribe to our blog by e-mail' hit "reply" to those e-mails to leave a friendly or helpful comment.

It is important for you to know that the e-mail you receive with our blog content is automatically generated by a service called Feedburner.  If you reply to those e-mails, we do not see those replies. : (

Please note for the future that blog posts by e-mail is a one-sided form of communication.  We were not trying to be "impersonal" when we added that feature to our blog but rather make a way for interested friends and family to keep up with our activities without having to go to the effort to surf over to our blog for updates, because, really, who has time for that?

HOWEVER, if you receive our ministry e-newsletters (generated by Mailchimp), you may reply to those and they will go to my personal gmail account (as you will see in the "To:" field).

All that to say, I wasn't ignoring you! ;-)

No comments: