Pages

6.25.2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Guess what got knocked off the dresser?  And guess what someone found?  And just HAD to empty!


Yep, those eyes know they probably are in trouble...


..but when confronted later by Daddy a certain little boy said, "I sorry. Mommy already took my picture."
I'm afraid I might have sent a mixed message.  What do you think?


At least his room smells REALLY good!
Below... tonight Nathan and Els joined a bunch of Dads from church at a Cincinn@ti Reds game.  I got a phone call about an hour ago from Nathan at the stadium.  We had debated about whether to get her a t-shirt or a cap for her souvenir.  Upon arrival she wanted neither.  The phone call was a beleaguered dad who knew it would be a long night until a certain girl got what she wanted... .... .... a giant foam finger.  I told him it would make for a good photo, so 'yes.' Buy it.  Photo forthcoming.

on their way out the door to the game...

1 comment:

Aunt Ruth said...

Love the picture of Ellie and her Daddy!!! Reni is getting used to the picture routine. It's so fun to see them and share in their adventures!!! He is super intelligent and had a tremendous vocabulary.