Pages

8.25.2014

Tonight at the K House!


We are SO pleased with the response we've had since we announced the village portrait project!  THANK YOU to everyone who has signed up to pray for one of our families!!!  We hope to start making matches in a few weeks.

I promise I won't post each and every portrait on the blog, but I just had to share these from tonight.  

I don't know what we'd do without the K family.  Let's just say, if we had an emergency situation, they'd be the first people we'd call.  That should tell you everything.
They were also game to be some of our first ones to 'practice' on. :-)



 My lovely photo assistants goofing around...


Reni and Xhaxhi Demir.  Tonight in searching for something else entirely, I stumbled upon this old post...of Reni's first visit to the K house.  My oh my has our boy grown up!!!



On a very different note, I would be remiss not to say thank you, everyone, for praying for Mom Waggoner.  We have been uplifted by the outpouring of your love through note and e-mails today.  Your prayers on her behalf mean so much!.

No comments: