Pages

8.13.2014

Test Run in His New Legs

As his mom, I see these new legs and I admit I'm scared for Reni to try them.  They seem huge.  They look incredibly hard to learn (I can only imagine it's like walking on hinged stilts).  But then I think about Reni's determination to overcome challenges.  His natural athletic ability.  The way he's conquered every other pair of legs he's had before and I know he'll pick it up.

What I'm most excited about his how these legs go on.  I think he can actually put them on and take them off without assistance from us!  That will be the key, I think, to him wearing them like you and I wear shoes.

Nathan planted a seed in his mind. "Just think about it Reni.  When we go back to visit America next summer, how exciting would it be to walk off the airplane all by yourself?"


No comments: