Pages

12.10.2011

No photos, please

In between jobs in this very busy season, I've been trying to gradually move photos from our numerous individual computers and external hard drives, and better organize them chronologically on our new giant RAID system (God bless whoever invented that!).  In doing so, I've come across the random folder of images that didn't get shared here on the blog.  The pics below were taken last month after Nathan and I returned home from the rare evening away.  Our friends Fiona and Jasmine babysat for us and since I have like zero photos of them, I wanted to get a picture of our cool international friends (Fiona was born in Yorkshire and Jasmine was born in Tanzania; they are mother-daughter).  As you will witness, Reni just wanted to see Mom and Dad -- not pose for a photo! 





At this point, I just gave up. ;-)

Ellie, never one to hide her thoughts, said later that she liked hearing Fiona talk in her "funny England voice" and then proceeded to start calling her jammies "puh-JOM-uhs,"  like Fiona, of course.

No comments: