Pages

11.26.2011

Thanksgiving with Nonna and PaPa

We have been enjoying a nice, relaxing weekend with Nathan's parents.  I think the kids (and their parents too) are enjoying a change of scenery and fellowship with family!  I haven't been taking a lot of photos, but here are a few snapshots from the day (I've gotten phone messages from grandparents in Albania that a post would be appreciated, ahem).  Below, Nathan reads to the kids while the last of the preparations on Thursday were coming together.





Yes, the crowd around the table was much smaller this year, but I think Mom and Dad made the same amount of food!  It was yummy!

2 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

Wish I could have been a fly on the wall. know you had a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

Anytime with family is a blessing. Glad you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! All the food looks delicious!!!