Pages

3.10.2011

Manly Accessories


Yes, we have a lot of duct tape.  We keep it in a low cupboard in our office, the leftovers from the previous autumn's cardboard box maze construction "kit".  Reni has found it and seems to continually delight in pulling the rolls out and seeing how many he can stack on each arm.  Today I just happened to have the camera nearby to document it.

I got my blog photo, but had to include these because we've never seen him hold his mouth this way before. On the right, I see my cousin Chad about 30+ years ago.  It really changes his look, I think.  It's kinda cute.  But then again, even when this kid's angry, he's still pretty cute.



This was a beautiful, happy accident.  This is how we'll remember these months of his life:  toy car in hand, gazing out the window at the traffic outside.  He LOVES the automobile.

1 comment:

Aunt Ruth said...

Oh Reni. You such a handsome little guy!!