Pages

3.29.2007

new life for old toys

Last week, I told someone that I didn't feel old until I saw how 'old' my old toys look. Brought up from my parents' basement in boxes where they had been carefully stored 'for future grandchildren', some of my favorite childhood toys (and those of my sisters') were resurrected for play once more. Here, Aunt Hannah gives a demonstration.
P.S. For contrast, yesterday I saw a toy cash register that featured a beeping numeric key pad, LCD, and bar code scanner!

2 comments:

Simon and Pam Wunderli said...

I didn't think I was old either until I saw your "resurrected" toys...scary!! It really doesn't feel that long ago

hannah vanorman said...

hey nathan and cydil
I am happy that you put my piture with ellie on the blog thanks for use the piture of me with ellie on the blog aunt hannah is leave her comment on the blog I can wit to see you 2 week for ester hannah said