Pages

8.18.2015

Two Weeks

We have been in Illinois two weeks!  And in two weeks we board a plane for Albania.

Two weeks.  Fourteen sleeps.

Some computer and internet issues have made online time challenging for me, but I can be online later.

We're soaking up time with family.  The kids are loving the built-in diversion of 24/7 access to their Vermont cousins.  And I am braiding a lot of hair with two extra little girls.

Last week we visited my grandfather in the nursing home.  Mom wisely suggested we spend time with him in the courtyard.  We are a rather high-volume bunch when all together...






Let's see if Grandpa can beat me in a thumb war...


Nursing homes are also a great place to practice in new legs...



Especially in those wide hallways with handrails!


Then time to say goodbye...


No comments: