Pages

5.25.2014

Graduates

It's that time of year when things draw to a close.  My instagram feed has been flooded with photos of graduations from Pre School to University.  We don't have any graduates in our family, but we are losing five friends from the Hope Center as they finish up their high school studies in a few weeks.

We only spent two Saturday afternoons a month with them, but after about 7 months of visits, we'd come a long ways in knowing them better and I am sad we won't see them when the Center re-opens in the fall.  Pam asked me to take photos of the seniors so she could hang an enlargement in the corridor.  It was a beautiful day with lovely sun (after a week of rain!) so I took some headshots too!  Here are some of my favorites!



This guy is just a class or two short of graduating from autoshkolla (driving school).  As we were preparing to leave he jumped behind the wheel of our volkswagen van, and begged to take it for a drive on the highway.  You'd have thought it was a sports car.  Don't worry, he never got the keys! ;-)








When we arranged to begin visiting the Center, I inwardly wondered if we had it in us to add one more thing to our plate.  I would have missed such a blessing had we not gone!

Friends, bekime!

1 comment:

Bryce Toole said...

Congrats!! Thats awesome:]