Pages

6.05.2013

You've Got Mail

...coming to your post box soon!

Here's a sneak peak of what I'm doing in my spare moments...


It's that time again!  Time to send a little love and the message that we appreciate all of our friends and family, many of which have jumped behind us generously to support our family and the Kingdom work in Albania.

We send monthly updates via e-mail, we blog, we Faceb**k, we tweet, but there's nothing like the tangible feel of cardstock and smell of ink. 



I must confess I had some fun putting together this little accordion-folded card, sharing the highlights of the past 9 or so months since our last newsletter. 

Missionaries wear a lot of different hats and I'm thankful for the many fulfilling responsibilities entrusted to us, but I am also grateful for times like this when we get to be journalist, photographer, graphic designer, editor and envelope licker.  Well, maybe not so much that last one...  any takers?



No comments: