Pages

3.12.2010

The Circus Came to Town

This afternoon I visited Ellie's school for a special program:
Entering the gym, I had to snap a pic of the clown that Ellie and I made last Saturday. (middle, top row, green shirt)

This little tightrope walker saw her momma in the crowd and blew her a spontaneous kiss!
What a performer!

That's Els in the lead (above) on the 'tightrope'

I was caught off guard by her little flourish here after her 'dismount'
She was so serious about it, it was precious! That's Ellie's teacher of the past two years in the top hat

The muscle men

The cats were fierce

The 'acrobats' from Ellie's class

No circus is complete without a trapeze act


The finale: a boy was 'shot' out of the canon (he slid across the floor on his tummy on the scooter)
I know you don't know any of these other kids, but they had obviously gone to a lot of work and they were SO cute!
And no, Mom, that is not our tutu dress that Ellie is wearing. Ms K reported she nearly didn't get it off of Ellie, she loved it so much!

2 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

What precious pictures!! Ellie is blessed to have such creative, caring teachers. I love it that she blew you a kiss!!! She is especially blessed to have you and Nathan for her mommy and daddy.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I think these pictures and subjects are so precious...You have such talent Cydil and yes I still read your blog weekly..Ever since Grandpa Carl told me about it ...almost 3 years ago..Markettys