Pages

1.18.2010

Found: More Waggoner Christmas Pics

Okay, now that we've had some time to catch our breath from Christmas, I've been able to find some time to organize my pics from our Christmas travels. Here's a few random photos that didn't make earlier blog posts...


Below: one night we got to visit friends, Matt and April Cooperrider, for dinner. Ellie is right in between their two kids in age and had fun playing with their toys and watching videos. Forgive the poor cropping -- we lacked a tripod... and time to find an alternative.

A favorite activity when visiting Nonna and PaPa's house is playing in the whirlpool tub...
Here's Ellie with cousin Leah



Nonna planned special devotions each night for the kids. Ellie's favorite part, of course, was the Advent Candle.

One other morning Nonna set up a table to decorate Christmas cookies.
The temptation was too great for Ellie to resist nibbling one or two... or three





I think there were a number of 4-pointed stars...

Christmas morning...

Every Kentucky girl needs her own horse


Okay, I have noticed that Ellie is photographed in the same PJs a LOT. I feel like I should mention that she does have lots of other jammies. I guess I really like these dotted ones to dress her in them so frequently!


modeling new princess dresses...


No comments: