Pages

7.07.2009

Somebody Huffed, Somebody Puffed, but still the House stands...




I (Cydil) forgot how loud pigs can squeal! Even the little ones!


This little pig that Nathan's holding won't go to market. In fact, with his pedigree he's destined for trophies, ribbons, and many awards. His first bid of good fortune was for Ellie and her entourage to come and visit him in the piggy parlor. Even Grandma got in on the action as well as Dad doing piggy CPR. Ellie's touch on Illinois farms brought her into contact with one of the staples for an ag industry. Little pigs that turn into big pigs that eat a lot of corn and eventually end up up on your breakfast table. -- conributed by Gjyshe vanOrman

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love piggies, it looks like a baby duroc....I wish I got to go to the farm...I miss it when my kids showed pigs at fair Markettys