Pages

1.19.2009

Adoption Blog Link

Hello dear adoption friends (you know who you are). I've got a new adoption blog link to share: http://chinababyblog.blogspot.com/ . This is a new (anonymous) blog started by a friend of mine from back in my DC days (who I recently reconnected with thanks to Facebook!). She is living overseas embarking on a Chinese adoption. I know a few others who are also expats considering adoption and may find this a helpful resource. In the murky seas of new Hague requirements, you may want to follow this blog as these folks attempt to be pioneers in new territory! I know they would welcome your prayers on their behalf!

1 comment:

Kjernald Family Adventures said...

Thanks for the blog Cydil. I will be looking at it. Also is there anyway I can pick you brain on organizations that help with adoption. I looked through a lot of my old paperwork, but it looks like I left all that at NBI when I left. The only one that I know now is Shoahannah's hope. I though that I might try to see if we can receive a grant even though we are overseas. We'll see. I miss you guys, Ellie is looking so much older and bigger. Give her a big "knock down" hug from Sam :).

love,
Laurie