Pages

3.15.2008

Spring Break

Spring Break! What wonderful words in the academic calendar. A break, a sign of warmer temps to come, new growth, and for the Waggoner family...travels.
There are suitcases everywhere in the student center. I am about to take Nathan and the Peru team to the airport in an hour. In our apartment, another pile of suitcases and bgas (for Ellie and I) to pack in the van after the team has been delivered. I've scanned copies of passports, synced PDAs, weighed baggage. This is our ritual every Saturday morning on the ides of March. When we return, our mini daffodils will be in bloom (I can't remember if I've ever seen them in the bud stage).

While Nathan is going to Peru (and will experience all four seasons in 1 week -- I'll let you figure that out), Ellie is going to visit her grandparents in Illinois, I'm flying to a conference out west, and Reagan will literally get to frolic in meadows as he spends a week with girls at the Asbury Equine farm.

We should all come back better for the change in scenery. We'll be sure to post some picts, daffodils and all.

No comments: