Pages

10.02.2010

Impressions of Albania

Ellie and I happened upon this video of Albania on YouTube. The cinematography is beautiful. If you're not familiar with Albania, this will show you some of it's incredible natural beauty (mostly the interior, it lacks much footage of the coast) and give you a glimpse of what this tiny country holds. It's only a few minutes long -- enjoy! (If you have been to Albania, you'll see the ruins of Apollonia, Butrinti, Shkodra, Kruje, & Lezhe, to name a few... Melissa, near the beginning I think it shows where your took your frigid river cruise -- am I right?)

4 comments:

bug seth tua pip said...

Great footage. I don't think I've seen a professional video like that of Albania before. However, there were a lot of places that they didn't hit, like you mentioned. I guess you will have to do one someday :)

Doreen Nixon said...

I really enjoyed this video clip - one of the things that amazed me as we flew over Albania and into Tirana was how mountainous Albania is - it was something I was not expecting. Saw so many familiar places and many I would like to go back and explore. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Melissa and Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa and Bob said...

Yup, that's the boat trip we took, on a slightly warmer day ;) Albania is such a pretty place, we will be back someday! (in the spring or fall ofcourse:) )