Pages

12.10.2009

Checking In...

Because every post is more interesting with a photo, here's one taken after last night's Cabinet Christmas party...


Oh dear! Where did time go? Life has been running at warp speed since returning from Albania. I have posted some trip photos on my photography blog that I've been working on each morning when I can grab some time before Ellie wakes up. The center has been hopping with activity -- Christmas parties here seemingly every day. Nathan is up in Marion for meetings at WGM, while Ellie and I hold down the fort and keep the wastebaskets empty and paper towels and TP stocked for all of our guests.

This evening Ellie has a "Wintertime" program and I promise, Dad and Mom, to have Ellie both appropriately dressed and arrive with camera (and card) in hand!

It's hard to believe that next week is finals week and then we're off for Christmas break! We're all looking forward to time with family! We can't wait, and given the way our days have been so far this month, it will be here before we know it!

Now, to tackle Christmas shopping and cards... (don't be shocked, I haven't even started yet).

No comments: