Pages

6.30.2009

Waggoner Family Photos 2009

I apologize for the lack of posting frequency! June has been an incredibly busy month, to put it lightly. To make up for this, I'm going to post a bunch of photos (since I know that's what folks like more anyway)! Here are some pics from our recent family get together. I'm sorry that Rebecca is not featured! She wasn't going to be able to come, then made arrangements to come later -- but missed this little photo session. Enjoy!


Rachel and Stephen (their five children are below)

Elisha -- 6 months

Micah - Age 5

Leah -- almost 4!

Caleb -- 8 and 1/2!

Josh -- 7 and 1/2


Ellie and her Waggoner cousins (above)

5 comments:

Aunt Ruth said...

The family pictures are great!!!!

It was so great to be with all!!! We are now back in IN where we need rain!!! I spent the last few hours watering my gardens. Love to all.

PS Have a great time in IL.

Jan said...

Beautiful family pictures, great work especially on the individual shots. I hope my family beach pictures next weekend turn out as well!

Viktor and Kristen said...

Great pics...and I love the colors! It has been way too long since we've seen you guys...Ellie has grown so much.

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

GREAT shots! Yay!

Rebecca (one of the "blog stalkers" :) )

Anonymous said...

I always love your family photos...What a great family...blog stalker too
Markettys