Pages

2.26.2008

In America...

In America we say, "Super Model"
In Germany they say, "Ubermodel"
In Albania they say, "Top Model"


While Ellie isn't aiming for a career in the modeling business (that we know of), she did sport this T-shirt tonight to help raise funds for a local organization which distributes grants for families in the process of adoption. (If you are interested in one for $10 -- children's sizes only -- let me know!)


Then, I just had to include the photo below shot by Nathan today on our cell phone. This car was in the parking lot of our local Wal-Mart. Oh how I wish I could have seen the owner and asked, "A flet shqip?" (do you speak Albanian?)

4 comments:

bug seth tua pip said...

can you say bizarre? Love the T-shirt!

hannah said...

hi nathan and cydil
Love t-shirt on ellie how did nathan take the photo on the car love aunt hannah

Anonymous said...

Ellie's a sweetheart in her Adoption shirt. We have 2 adopted nieces--one from Romania and one from Albania. How blessed we are!! Love ya, Aunt Ruth

Kjernald Family Adventures said...

Hey Cydil,

I would love one of those shirts for Sam. I will try to get my Aunt to write you a check and get one, but I can't promise anything because it takes so many steps, it may get muddled in the process. I will try however. I miss you guys, thanks for the Valentines pic, Samuel remembered her name and picks up the picture to tell us that she is pretty. Hope you guys are doing well.

Laurie