Pages

9.08.2007

Laundry help

I heard some 'unusual' noises coming from the washing machine this evening. Here's what I discovered (these are not 'posed' photos). Ellie's unspoken dialogue went something like this...

"Look, Mom. I can run the washing machine like you!"

"You push this button and all the lights come on and I hear pretty bells!"

"Then you push this button and the door lock makes a loud clicking noise."

"Then you push this button and you can hear water gushing!"

"Now I can watch my clothes spin!"
Oh the joys of growing independence. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ellie!!!
Love, Aunt Ruth

hannah said...

love pitures of ellie looking at the washer machine ellie look help aunt hananh with her laundry at her apartment love aunt hannah

The Wofford family said...

That's an argument for machines with buttons on the top instead of the front! How cute!